Service guests should abide by the all the rules for safety and react when noticing any danger. Everyone is responsible for safety at summer services.
- Trespassing onto fields marked outside the service area and private yards within the service site is forbidden.
- No pets are allowed on the service site (except guide dogs for the blind).
- Bonfires, use of open burners, grills, stoves, and power generators are forbidden.
- Bicycles, mopeds, and motorcycles shall be left at places designated for them.
- When riding a moped, motorcycle, or multi-purpose vehicles, a helmet is required.
- Only people granted special permission are allowed to take photos using drones or helicopters.
- For safety reasons, it is not permissible to use any radio-controlled devices or flying objects on the service site. (Trafi: definitions of unmanned flying objects). With the exception of operation by the committee for safety and security, their planned surveillance flights relating to general safety and security as necessary.
- Minors under age 18 are asked to lodge with their parents.
- In the central part of the service site, smoking is permitted only in the designated areas.
- Use caution when smoking at the lodging areas.
- The use and possession of intoxication substances are forbidden on the entire service site.
- Trespassing onto areas bordered by boundary fences should be avoided. This applies especially to boundaries along highway E4 and the lakeshore.
- Except for arriving service guests, the service site is closed to traffic during the night from 1 am to 6 am.
In the Service Tent
Wheelchairs and baby strollers are to be parked at the wider aisles at the ends of the tent. Exits and escape routes are to be kept clear and easy to use in case of emergency.
Instructions for risky situations in lodging areas
- In the event of a travel trailer, motorhome, vehicle or tent fire, make sure no one is inside.
- Extinguish the fire using the extinguishers in the vehicle or public extinguishers on the service site.
- Ask for help from anyone nearby and help the fire department to the fire.
- In case of a ground fire, use the extinguishers nearby and ask for more help.
- In the event of an oil spill, please contact the security hotline p. 040 132 0771.
- In the health emergencies, call the general distress number 112 and listen to their instructions.
Outside the service area
- Park your car only in areas designated for parking.
- Do not park on escape routes.
- Swimming on the shores of the service site is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- The harbor in the vicinity of the service site cannot be used for bathing.
Instructions in the Event of Emergency
- Determine what has happened.
- Rescue anyone in danger.
- Call the Emergency number 112.
- Begin first response and aid.
- Prevent the spread of danger and warn others nearby.
- Arrange guidance for incoming emergency aid.
- Heed and act as instructed by emergency workers.
In traffic mishaps involving personal injuries, call emergency number 112.
In less urgent situations, help and instructions are available from the security hotline p. 040 132 0771.
IN ANY EMERGENCY, EVERYONE IS OBLIGATED TO REACT.